Thursday, January 23, 2014

BEING CONNECTED! Sebastián G. (3r ESO C)

I'M NOT SUPER CONNECTED!


Hello I’m Sebastián González; and I’m 14 years old.

In the 21st century technological things are improved and there are a lot of new devices. I haven’t got any device, no mobile, no facebook, no twitter, no instagram, etc... Because I don’t like it, and these devices make you distracted and the most important in my life is studying and I can’t afford it. I never do a message board, a blog, an e-mail, etc... Only I use Internet to download music or do my homework, because I need music and do my homework. When I was 11, I had a mobile phone but it was a distraction to me and my notes were affected I failed maths class, my mom was really unhappy and took my mobile phone.

Finally I advice to the other young people not to be super connected, you can use devices and distract with it but can’t not be super super super distracted cause your future depends on your studies.

Sebastián González

3r ESO “C”

No comments:

Post a Comment