Monday, January 20, 2014

Dear Santa, ... Lourdes G. (3r ESO A)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLKTV1PkHxYnGAVz-d5094Iax2DMKItLdY9H_HdDQy47aWbOy1Dear Santa:

I’m writing you because this year I was a very good girl I help my parents a lot with the housework and I study too much and my marks at school were very well with 9, 8 and 10. 

And one of my wishes dear Santa for this Christmas is to be my family and I more happy than every year. 

And other thing that I could wish is more love and friendship for other people because these things in life are very important. I hope you could send some happiness with my best for the rest of the people around the world especially for boys and girls and girls that have my age.

And other wish that I could say it’s very impossible but if you could help me: it’s that my great-grandmother  could return to the life and if I will see her again one more moment in my life because I miss her so much. The last wish is that I would like to visit my town this Christmas and go out with my best friend there and Dear Santa you could make snow this Christmas there I want to watch snow.

And material things Santa Claus I don’t want many things other boys or girls, I only want two jumpers and some jeans and a watch as well.

I spent that you could made my  wishes true I now am preparing you some cookies and bottles of milk; I know that Rudolph likes a lot chocolate cookies and I bought especially for him and for the other reindeers as well.


Thanks for listening to me Santa a lot of kisses for the people that works with you.

LOURDES GUILLÉN
3r ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment