Sunday, January 26, 2014

BEING CONNECTED. Éric F. (3r ESO A)

I’M SUPER CONNECTED!

I’m a guy who is so connected in the internet and the first thing I do when I arrive at home is turn on my laptop. There I search for news because I’m very gossip and I enter to my Facebook and Ask account and I see what my friends have done and I chat with some of them.

Of course, as for everything, the obsession with the internet has pros and cons. I reckon it isn’t bad because you have a lot of information for your works and then you have everything you want for entertain yourself. For example, I’m always listening to music in YouTube, Spotify and I do also watch videos. Another thing I really like to do is look what famous people as footballers, singers… do. 

Talking about the cons we could say that if you spend too much time connected you don’t live the real life which is meeting with your friends or family and having good times with all of them. Also, for example if you play games (which is not my case) and you enjoy it you can create an obsession in your brain and you don’t want to stop even for 5 minutes and then you can have serious problems. There are other advantages and disadvantages that I haven’t said but this are the most important. So, what I think is that if you use the internet for studying and listening to music or play games for a time you can have a good life and it doesn’t become dangerous, quite the opposite, you use the internet as a hobbit and it becomes very entertaining.


Finally, I’d like to say that I connect a lot in the internet, but I’m not obsessed as other people and I love meeting with my friends and family because they truly are my life and I couldn’t live without them. So, internet isn’t my obsession, they are it.


ÉRIC FORTES
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment