Thursday, January 23, 2014

BEING CONNECTED. Ignacio L. (3r ESO A)

I am not super connected

I haven’t emailed people but I have downloaded music from the Internet. I haven’t shared films with people. I have joined Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and I have posted photos and videos of myself on this websites. I have posted a message on a message board but I haven’t created a blog. I have played games with people online but I haven’t logged onto a chat room recently. I have used a search engine to find answers to my homework.

I spend about an hour every day using the Internet. I have played games online instead of studying. I have only three games in my desktop because I hardly ever buy games. I prefer games to chat rooms.

And finally I am very interested in quizzes and competitions. I am quite interested in music and film. I am interested in jokes. I am not very interested in horoscopes. I am not interested in fashion and shopping.


I am not super connected...


IGNACIO LANGARITA
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment