Monday, January 13, 2014

Dear Three Wise Men, ... Rebeca A. (3r ESO C)

19, Malats
Barcelona
Catalonia (Spain)
08030
Rebeca Aldea


I had some problems and mistakes this year, in spite of everything, I have been a good girl. I think so because firstly I had good marks last year, and secondly I always try to help my family doing houseworks
and errands.

If it isn’t too much trouble, I would like some presents for Christmas time:

I think that I need a high quality flat iron, because the one that I have is very old and it doesn’t work very good and I need it because every morning I heat-straighten my hair.

I also would like to get clothes. I know that I have enough clothes but I would like designer clothes because I don’t very often buy them. I would love to get new basketball sneakers because the ones that I have now are broken. I especially like the Kobe 8 sneakers (Nike), so if it’s possible I would like to have them.

I finally wish that all my family could have good year full of health, work and happiness.

Your good friend,

Rebeca

P.S.: There will be milk and different types of nougat candy waiting for you. Just look to the table that it’s next to the Christmas tree. See you next year my friends!

REBECA ALDEA
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment