Saturday, January 25, 2014

BEING CONNECTED. Lourdes G. (3r ESO A)

I’M VERY CONNECTED

I think I’m connected because I have three counts of email. The email is a thing that I use a lot for send works or images to my friends or teachers. I created two years ago a personal page to post my poems but know I don’t use it and I eliminated it I think that in the future I will create another but I don’t think so. When I was a child I play many games online about platforms or strategies but know I don’t like it and I don’t have much time for this I prefer going out with my friends or to the cinema.

I love chatting on “WhatsApp” because I can talk with my friends specially for the friends that live in other parts of Spain I bet that chat is a very good and fantastic idea but only if you don’t start to be and addict of Internet or social webs. I have downloaded many songs in my life but I also like a lot a website called YouTube I think that it’s the best because I can see songs, videos…. For free it’s very popular especially for the teenagers. I have joined in many social sites like Twitter, Facebook, Tuenti and Instagram. My favorites social networking sites are Facebook because I can chat with many friends and Instagram to share my photos with people around the world.

In the other side I think that I don’t know many things about make videos with programs we are very connected but in the social side in the work side we must learn many things for prepare our life into our jobs. For example I want to learn how to use Photoshop and for it we need much hours of ICT.



I’m very interested in websites about music and films 
and the websites that I’m not interested are advice and relationships.


LOURDES GUILLEN
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment