Monday, January 13, 2014

Dear Santa, ... Éric F. (3r ESO A)

Dear Santa,

This year I’ve been a very good boy so please make my wish list come true. First, I have to recognize that many times I’ve argued with my parents, but not a lot. So now I’m going to wish for some things and explain why I want all of them.

My priority is that all my family and my loved ones have a good health and a very happy life. Then, of course, I’d also want exactly the same for me. Talking about gifts I would like if you can, to give me a new mobile phone and a new laptop because the ones that I have now are very old fashioned and don’t work as well as they did before. I would also want some films and tv show dvds chosen by you and your elves. Finally, about materialistic things I just wish for a special one created in your North Pole factory and done it of love from the bottom of your heart, and it doesn’t matter what’s going to be. I wanted to comment to you why I don’t want a lot for Christmas, and it’s because nowadays I’m very happy with the life that I have because I’m with who I love, I don’t have any big problem and I just enjoy the life which is the best gift of them all because not everybody can have a happy one. So the last thing I would want it’s not for me, it’s for the people that in this moments are having bad times for example in Africa and other countries, and I wish for each and every person of them water and food and other help they need because they deserve it.

That’s everything I want. And I would want to thank you very much because what you do doesn’t have price and you are the only person who I know that helps the others without asking anything in return and you just make people smile, which is the best in this world.


Best wishes!

Éric Fortes
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment