Monday, January 13, 2014

Dear Three Wise Men, ... Gemma T. (3r ESO C)

DEAR THREE WISE MEN,

My name is Gemma and I’m 14 years old. I’ve been a good girl this year. I helped my  grandparents when they needed something and I helped my mother doing the dishwasher.

I would like a camera to put inside the water because I think it’s funny to take photos under the water in the beach or in the pool. Last year I fell skiing because I was jumping and I hurt my back for this reason I want a protaction for my back and new ski boots. I would like some clothes for Winter and a new bag for go to the mountain. I want a handbag too because the other one I have is very old. And for don’t forget the school, a book to read in my free time. Finally I would like a perfume to smell very well.      
                                                                         
For my mother I want you to bring a big ring with a necklace  or a scarf.

Thanks for reading and I'm going to be very nervous waiting for you like every year!

A very big hug for you three and a kiss for all your camels!        

GEMMA TRESCALS
3r ESO C                                                   
                                                                  
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment