Sunday, March 8, 2015

ABEL AND KAREM. Oxted Exchange 3 ESO

 OXTED EXCHANGE

My writing is going to be about the exchange that we have done during this week. I would like to explain what we have done these days with our friends from England.

First of all I decided to participate in this exchange because I really like meeting people from other countries; I think  it’s a good way to make friends. And also because I have never been in London and since I was 10 years old I wanted to go there.

I remember that last Saturday I got up at 8 o’clock very nervous, I was excited. When we arrived at the airport there were a lot of people nervous like me. We waited for 45 minutes and then they came through the door. I was a bit shy but when I saw Karem, my partner, I started to talk and then we became good friends. 

She has helped me to write my composition, to do my English homework, to tidy my room….she was friendly, lovely, funny… 

At the weekend we went to the bowling and to the port where we played on the beach. On Monday we went to school and we had breakfast there. They also went to our classes and they “worked” with us. 

Between Tuesday and Thursday they went to visit our beautiful city, Barcelona, I think they enjoyed it a lot. On Friday all the participants on the exchange went to Sitges, we went by train, and we played on the beach again, it was my favourite day.

This exchange has been amazing for me, we have done a lot of interesting and funny things. So I can only say that I have enjoyed this week and I want to repeat it. In 14 days I’m going to go to England and I hope to have a good time there.


Abel Masdéu Serra
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment