Sunday, March 8, 2015

LAIA AND LAUREN. Oxted Exchange 3 ESO

Oxted Exchange

My English partner is Lauren Ireland.

She is from Hurst Green, Oxted. She has three brothers and one sister, but she only lives with one of her brothers, Ben. She is the oldest.



Now she is at home, in England, but this last week, we were together, in Barcelona.

I've always wanted a sister, and this week, has been fulfilled. She has stayed next to me all these seven days; I could talk with her all the time, about a lot of things.

We have visited a lot of buildings, parks and the beach. I hope that she has loved it too much.


I never have done an exchange like this, and I have to say, that it is so nice, you meet with new people, you can learn more about languages and culture and you have fun. Now I want to repeat!

In two weeks we will meet again, but this time in Oxted, in her house. I am counting the days to see Lauren, and all the English students for the second time. I’m excited to meet with her family.


The last day, Saturday 7, it was difficult to say “goodbye Lauren”.



Lauren, see you in 11 days

LAIA CUNILLERA
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment