Monday, March 9, 2015

POL AND ELLE. Oxted Exchange. 3ESO

My exchange partner


Her name is Elle Moore and she is from England. She lives in a house in the countryside near Oxted, a village near London. She lives with her mother, older brother, and with her dog.



She is a very nice girl with brown and a bit curly hair, pretty brown eyes a normal nose and a small mouse. I really think she is very beautiful but she has got boyfriend in England, what a pity L jajajajaja.

Her hobbies are playing rugby at the club Edenbridge in Oxted and going out with friends. But what she really loves is relaxing. She is very lazy and she doesn't like walking.

Nowadays I'm really excited to go to England and meet her family and visit new places. I think she has had a very nice days here in Catalonia and I hope to have nice days too when I go there, but I'm a bit scared because they speak so quickly English and I think I won't understand  many words but I think it will be a very nice experience and I hope to improve my English there!

POL PERPINYÀ
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment