Monday, March 9, 2015

GUILLEM AND DEANA. Oxted Exchange. 3 ESO

My experience

This has been the best experiences in my life, I want to repeat every day. I also had our disputes when he tried to take clothes into his room..., but it doesn’t matter. The truth is that I am proud to have chosen a girl, because in the end we had more feeling between us.

What surprised me is that all bring a mega bottle of cologne that every 15 minutes, now that we have left when I enter the room still smells like her and I feel sad. Or that I thought that in breakfast they eat a lot, but she only ate a cupcake.

The exchange that I befriended were Jessie, Elle, Jamie, Jed, Eloys and Barnaby. I Love them a lot <3

Give thanks to Miriam because I had Deana, because for me these days she was like a sister. And ask God for strength when within 2 weeks I have to go there, and she has two sisters!!.



Some of the good memories was when Jessie bought a walking  toy, that had shapped penis.


Now, every day that passes I find it more missing.


GUILLEM BAYO
3 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment