Sunday, March 22, 2015

News from Oxted! Laia C. (3 ESO A)

Here I am !

Hurst Green. Now it is 17:15 and I am waiting to have a shower.



We have had a quiet day.  First of all, we have woken up late and my English parents have prepared me a typical breakfast from here. It was delicious!

After that, we went to Hever Castle, a beautiful castle with huge and beautiful fields. We have been walking a long time around, we visited the store and we finally met with Anna Xiu and her partner Madi.There was a maze, where Ben, the younger brother has lost. It has been a great day


Yesterday was a fantastic day too.In the morning, my English mum took Lauren and me to Oxted, so I could visit it. After that, we had lunch at home, and in the afternoon, we met with Jana, Estel and their partners. We spent all the evening with all the students in the exchange. First, playing bowling, and after, having dinner together.

I'm really enjoying this opportunity, and learning too.

I hope the remaining days are equal.


Bye,

LAIA CUNILLERA
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment