Sunday, March 8, 2015

ANNA AND SHANNON. Oxted Exchange. 3 ESO

MY EXCHANGE EXPERIENCE:

My Exchange name is Shannon Scanlan, she is a girl that is very shy but she is always happy J



Shannon has got a lot of friends because she is very friendly girl, she has got 1 dog 1 cat and 2 snakes, she didn’t know why her family have got 2 snakes.

This 1 week, we've done a lot of things together and with other people that are in the exchange.

The first day we stayed in the shopping center La Maquinista, and the second day (Sunday)  we went with the touristic bus.

And the other days we stayed with friends, going shopping, visiting some places of Barcelona and finally she came back to home L

My opinion of this exchange was very good, I’m in love with the all people that came to Barcelona, they were very nice persons.

And with Shannon I learn a lot of English.   

I’m in love with this exchange!!!!!

ANNA DIEZ
3 ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment