Tuesday, March 31, 2015

OXTED 2015. Anna D. (3 ESO C)

MY EXCHANGE EXPERIENCE:

My last week in England was lovely. I want to come back in the future with friends and with my exchange partner, Shannon Scanlan.

On first day in England, we went to her house, I unpacked my suitcase and then went to dinner with all the exchange partners.

On Saturday, we went to Oxford Circus and Camden Market, which were both nice. On Saturday evening most of the exchanges went bowling.

On Sunday, we went paintballing with most of the exchanges, I enjoyed it immensely and it was a very good day, because was a new experience for me.

On Monday and Tuesday, all of us Spanish people went to London and we saw the all things in London.

On Wednesday we went to Brighton, all the group of Spanish people, and six girl who went on the exchange last year who are still studying Spanish.

On the last day, it was good because we got to spend two hours in the school with our partners and then we went to the airport to come back to Barcelona.

It was a really good and enjoyable week.



I love my English Family and I hope I can come back to England again because I love it there.

ANNA DIEZ
3 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment