Sunday, March 29, 2015

OXTED 2015. Jana Q. (3 ESO A)

MY EXPERIENCE IN OXTED

My exchange in Oxted was very very funny, I enjoyed a lot, with my family there and with all my English friends.

The first day I remember that I was a bit shy, but I think that it is normal, but then the family was so funny and friendly and lovely I laughed a lot with them, and I could trust them since the first time.

Then, when we were in London I think that I have had the best time with my Spanish students there, because it was very very funny. And in Oxted school I met some new English friends.

But I hated the last day because we knew that we had to leave Oxted, and I was very very sad, and I think that all the exchange mates too. It was a sad day, all of us
were crying a lot. But I think that I’ll never forget this big experience .

JANA QUERALTÓ
3 ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment