Sunday, March 29, 2015

OXTED 2015. Marc M. (3 ESO A)

My wonderful experience in the UK

Travelling to England was perfect. I love it so much! It’s all green and it’s cold but not a lot. Our breakfasts are very different. They normally eat for breakfast some belvita biscuits with juice. What they also drink and it’s strange is a very strong drink but they have to add water because if not it’s too sweet. They don’t have a lot of lunch. A sandwich and something else . Some English people eat chips with peas or beans.

A typical dish on Sunday is meat like beef with boiled vegetables and then they put a sauce (very yummy) over it.  They were very kind. They tried to make our ‘’ pà amb tomàquet ‘’: they prepared me a chorizo sandwich with butter and some half-cutted cherry tomatoes. I explained them that we spread them.

We arrived on Friday and Abel, Tom, Barnaby and me went to Jamie’s house with Pol Salvador and we went karting. After that most of the people on the exchange went to fish and chips. It’s very nice. On Saturday we went to play tennis in the morning and then we went Tom’s house to eat tomato soup. After eating we went to Hever Castle (very beautiful) where I took 400 photos. After Hever Castle we went to Chiddingstone. After that, we went bowling all together and then we ate at Pizza Hut.

On Sunday we went to paintball. They shot me 5 times and I still have bruises. It took all the day. After paintballing we met and played video games. Monday and Tuesday were dedicated to London. On Monday we went to Regent Street and to Oxford Street, we visited the British Museum and the National Gallery and we visited Trafalgar Square. On Tuesday we went on a boat and saw most important places and they explained us what were the things we were looking at. We saw the Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament… All this part.










On Wednesday we went to Brighton. It’s so lovely… It was amazing. I love the pier and the beach is also very good! There were lots of shops there! 







And finally on Thursday we attended classes ( History and Spanish) and then we took off the plane to Barcelona.

I love this experience and I love England so much… I would repeat it!!!



                                                                                                              Marc Malaguilla Espinar

No comments:

Post a Comment