Thursday, October 1, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW Arnau T. (2n BATX B)

Interview

A: Which teacher would you like to take a coffe with and why?
B: It's a difficult question because having a coffe with a teacher is not in my plans but I thik that if I had to do it I would probably take one with my math teacher. I would try her because she understands the way I work and we could talk, for example, about studying techniques according to my personality, which is maximum lazyness and I'm incapable to remember big quantities of text, for example. She also could help me to focus on doing the homework or doing longer works like TR. So yes, she would be my choice.

A: What is your favourite book? Why?
B: My favourite book is: "Open in case of apocalypsis", because is like a guide with all the knowledge necessary to survive after an apocalypse. It shows you how to make the basical tools with no resources to start the new civilization. I have always wanted to know how to do simple things, for example, soap, campfire, clothes, medicines, weapons..., with simple things, like a survivor and this book covers this wish perfectly.

A: Do you think people with dyed hair are interesting?
B: I don't like people with dyed hair, especially with a strange colour, I like more "natural" colors. But people with dyed hair in my opinion use to have strong personalities and they don't care about what other people thing of them, and that's someting that I admire in a certain way because I'm a shy person and I wouldn't dye my hair and one of the reasons is that I will feel very strange in comparation with others, so I think that the majority of these people would be interesting.

A: Could you tell me how many traffic lights are there in Barcelona?
B: Of course I could count them but I think that it would be a waste of my time, and time is something very valuable for me and I'm not disposed to lose my time in useless things like that. So if you want someone to count them, hire a person disposed to lose his time uselessly.

ARNAU TORTOSA
2n BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment