Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BEING CONNECTED! Adri H. (3r ESO A)


Well, in this compositon I’m going to talk about… Internet, Whatsapp, Facebook and others. It’s a complex topic, but let’s go.

I normally use my Ipod Touch. It is not an Smartphone, but it’s like and Iphone but without phone. At the app store there are LOTS OF applications to download. My favourite app for my device is…Facebook! I think facebook is a good app to install, because you can talk with your family, friends and other new people. 

My second favourite app is… Instagram! If you like to do photos I recommend you this app. With Instagram you can update photos into your blog, facebook, twitter, and other social networks. And, this is like twitter, you can follow people and people can follow you. 

Another app…Twitter. Twitter is fantastic, but If I have to be realist I only use it to know about other people lives, like famous people, or others… And you can follow people too. 

Now I will talk about my favorite games… Well, I love cars, and my favorite game is about… cars!! It name is “real racing” and you have to win races, obviously. My second favourite game is… pou! It’s a studpid game… You have to take care of it…

That’s all. And last, we have to comment the video that our teacher played last day. Okay, I think that people live in a bubble with the technology, and they don’t interact with the world. In the video we saw that people usually stop doing his/her work because they’re addict at mobile. That’s all.

ADRIÀ HUGAS
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment