Monday, January 21, 2013

TRAVELLING. Júlia C. (2n batx A)


If I had money and time where would I like to go?

First of all and to begin with this dream, to tell the truth, frankly, I have to say that if I had money and time I would like to go around the world and I would visit all the cities as well as I would like to know something of all cultures.

As far as I'm concerned, it widely known that If I have to choose a place to go with a lot of money and a lot of time is New York. Naturally, in New York, I suppose that I will be really happy because, up to a certain point, I love to go shopping. I've never gone to this big city as if I go to New York I will come back with a lot of bags but, on the contrary, without any money because the clothes, heels and accessories make me crazy.

On the other hand, if I went to New York when I had seen all the shops and I had bought all the clothes as well as all the shoes that I wanted, I would like to go to a Caribbean beach to relax my body and to sunbathe what's more to get a tan. When I had got a tan, I would like to go to Ibiza to take my best night parties with all the young people like me.

Eventually, I would like to conclude by saying, I would like to go to China, Amsterdam, Berlín, Tokyo, Moscow...as I have said, I would like to around the world.

JÚLIA CODERCH
2n BATX. A


No comments:

Post a Comment