Sunday, January 20, 2013

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. Jordi B. (1r batx A)


My New Year’s resolutions


Another year has been finished so a new year is beginning. As every 365 days, I have some new purposes to comply and satisfy this year.

Above all, I want to keep being happy. Being happy, covers all my other aims because if I’m not blissful when the year finishes, that would mean that I couldn’t have got one of my resolutions.

These resolutions are in first place, passing first of baccalaureate with good marks and starting second of baccalaureate on the right foot and with the “TR” correctly finished. In second place, I want this year to go to lots of parties and discos with my friends and meeting new people, but logically having finished the homework and exams of the school. In third place, I want to keep improving as a person and I also want to make happy all the people around me like they do with me. Finally, I want to stay healthy and fit, going to the gym if I have enough time, because the other purposes will keep me busy for all the year.

I’m sure that I can get all these objectives so I'm going to push myself to the limit to make of 2013, an unforgettable year.

Jordi Bartra
1r batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment