Monday, January 21, 2013

TRAVELLING. Laura M. (2n batx A)


If I had money and time I would like to go to…

If I was a lucky girl and had a lot of money and free time, I would travel to Greek Islands. Why? Just because of its breathtaking landscapes and such gorgeous white houses. They have always attracted me to spend time there and watch the world go by, without worries. Greece, with such a wealth history and secluded sandy beaches, it’s one of the most beautiful places I would like to visit once in a lifetime.
Its vastness and beauty are overwhelming. I would probably rent a huge yacht to sail through the entire islands and discovering small bays to swim in the blue calmed ocean. So, summer time would be the best time of the year to visit these fantastic islands with my lovely and handsome boyfriend.
If this doesn’t blow my mind at all, I would visit New York City as well, just because I always wanted to watch in vivo Times Square and Central park.
Visiting Greek island would make one of my dreams come true. Waking up at sunrise would make well worth the effort, just for the utterly amazing views it would show then.


Laura Monsonís Centelles
2n Batxillerat A

No comments:

Post a Comment