Monday, January 21, 2013

TRAVELLING. Marta C. (2n batx A)


IF I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY…

If I have a lot of money maybe I will stay in Las Maldivas, and I said maybe because I don’t know if I will stay in Las Maldivas or in the Fiji islands, really I don’t know what I will do… hahahahahahahaha!

And we have to be honest, if you have a lot of money too, you will stay in one of this two islands, or another (there are lots of islands in this world). And one thing that I’m completely sure is that if you stay in a heavenly place you won’t be reading my wonderful composition or maybe yes because you love me so much and you will read it while you were sunbathing! All in this life is possible!

After this parenthesis, I will continue saying that… If I have a lot of money and, of course, a lot of time (but frankly if you have a lot of money, you have all the time of the world), I will travel around the world, visit the most wonderful places, know other fantastic cultures… but I would like to do this sleeping in the best hotels, I’ve always thought that if you want to do something, you have to do it well, it means that if you want to travel around the world, sleep in the best hotels, eat in the best restaurants and take a coffee in the best cafes!! Wow…I’m going crazy just thinking in all those things that I will do when I have a lot of money!

I know that you said in class that we have the age to take a bag and travel around the world visit all the cities and wonderful places that we haven’t been yet. And I told you that I prefer do it but without a bag and sleeping in the best hotels as I said before. But there is one thing that I’ve always wanted to do it, it is my dream! And when I can, I will do it: my dream is to take a car with my best friends and drive along the coast of California, visiting Hollywood, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz… And all of their beaches!! When I see these places in images or videos, I think…WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMOROROW?!!!!!!!



I’m luckily because I have seen lots of wonderful places, I could see New York when it was winter and all the city was decorated for Christmas and skate on the ice rink of Rockefeller center, I have stayed in Florida in summer and visited theme parks, I have stayed in Malta studying English and to go to party, I have stayed in Milan, in Paris, in Norway… And I think that it’s all.

To finish I would like to say that we only have one life, and with or without money, we have to travel, we have to see all of these places that we haven’t seen yet! Come on, take your bag, take what you want, sleep in a hotel or sleep on the floor, but live the life!!!


Marta Corral Esteve

2n BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment