Friday, January 11, 2013

MY WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR. Esther B. (3r ESO C)


THE THREE WISE MEN

In the first place, unfortunately I remember when I was not very little, that special day I found out the secret. At night, I had been walking because I wanted to look for Baltazar (he was my favourite), therefore I had seen my father drinking and eating the meal and the food I had been preparing the other night for the camels. Thus, I found out the magic secret.


This new year, my wishes have been changing a little bit. This is because every day I am more open-minded of the situations and the troubles we might have, of course. Nowadays, there are a lot of people begging on the streets, families who probably would lose their home, all the people who live in absolutely poverty… There comes a time, when you wonder if this would happen in my life. 

So, I want to ask them if they could support the job of my parents, minus poverty and health to everyone. But, in another way I’d like to have a new mobile phone, a par of Panama Jack and not much money to buy clothes.

At last, I hope my wishes come true.

ESTHER BATUECAS
3r ESO C




No comments:

Post a Comment