Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Christmas Holidays. Adrià R. (3r ESO C)

MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS


One of my first days of Christmas holidays was in my grandparent’s house where I helped my grandfather to put the crib with my sister .


The same weekend we were doing  the  Christmas tree and the crib of my house. The next week santa and caga tió put a lot of presents in our house, like a shirts, a calendar of 2013…

And the night of the bells spent at my father's pharmacy because he was on duty; and so we spent the end of the year with family and we saw the transmition of the bells on youtube, after I put music on youtube and we were eating, dancing and speaking.



And the night of the Three Kings we went to the cavalcade of Sant Andreu. This Sunday we were opening the presents, and the three kings carried me the only thing that I wanted: The PS3!!!!and some nice games.






And finally I went to the training of Barça in the miniestadi, with my father, my sister and some friends of my sister.


This holidays were entertaining and fun!!!!!
Happy New Year to everyone!!!

ADRIÀ REIXACH DE PABLO
3r ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment