Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TRAVELLING. Judith D. (2n batx B)


Carpe Diem
One day, recently awake, appeared a blue and bald man of a can in my room. This man only said that I could program the trip of my dreams and he could make it true. Therefore, imagine that I’m not crazy… if I’m able to choose, where I would like to travel?
Nothing makes me happier than being surrounded by people who love me and do what I like. Under the water I'm different; I feel different; it’s my world, my environment. Adrenaline and the adventure sports are another thing that I'm addicted to. I love experiencing new adventures, being scared and then feel proud to have done it. I love the fact of only thinking what I’m doing right now, and the fact of finishing the experience with the feeling of wanting to repeat as soon as possible.
Certainly, if I could organize a trip wherever I wanted, I would like to travel around the world by boat. Crossing each and every one of the costs that I found and stopping where I want a week or a year. In fact, I wouldn’t program anything. I would travel with the only company of my map, my boat and the people who wanted to join the adventure with me.
I will leave Spain and tracing the African coast I would arrive in South Africa. Once there, I will address myself from Mozambique to Madagascar. I will pass to India, Malaysia, Indonesia, I will do full turn in Australia, Guinea and Philippines, China, Japan, Russia, Canada, United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, full turn in South America to Washington and Canada. Finally, I will return to Barcelona.
I will spend half life traveling, without rush, enjoying every moment of every adventure, every culture, landscape and all being record to remember it forever. On each coast that I want, I would make a dive. I will try all the possible adventure sports known and unknown. I would meet new people, learn, observe and don’t miss anything. To sum up, I would like to conclude by saying, carpe diem!
JUDITH DORAL VALL
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment