Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions. Jaume E. (1r batx B)


My New Year’s resolutions


This last year 2012 has been probably one of the best of my life, and my main resolution for 2013 is to make it even nicer than the last one. Whatever, I have some other less complicated resolutions, for example getting a job this summer and collecting some money for my bank account, or to do a diving course, something that I have always wanted to do, because I love the sea and its mysteries…

I always want to get good marks this course, because I want to get to the Medicine College, so my marks have to be excellent, so that maybe is the hardest and most important resolution, it will condition my future…

 I also want to do more sport and get again into a Taekwon-Do academy, as last year, because I had to leave it this year because it was very far, so I don’t know if that doesn’t really fit with my marks resolution, I will try to combine everything. I also want to start teaching a child with studying problems, and helping him pulling forward, that will be very satisfactory for me.

I have some other resolutions as maybe getting a girlfriend and having the best summer of my life, getting out with friends, having parties and having fun, enjoying my 17 years old summer that will never come back again, so I want to live the moment without forgetting my studies. I want to live my youth and be happy, having sport and being a healthy person.

Summarizing, happiness, studies and health are my resolutions for this 2013, that I really hope it will be unforgettable.

JAUME ESTELLERS
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment