Monday, January 21, 2013

TRAVELLING. Sandra V. (2n batx A)


If I had a lot of money and a lot of time I would like to travel to…

If it had a lot of money and a lot of time I would like to travel to Mexico because it is my dream since I was seven. My parents were thinking that it was a question of a caprice but already they have become convinced that it is not like that because they have realized that I have a special connection with this country. It is not a question that I wants  to go to the beach or to resting; quite the contrary, I love their culture, food, history, art ... and that is exactly what I want to discover and enjoy.

 Mexican republic is vastnes and all his conditions have a special magic that catches you and immerses you in his captivations; its landscapes are overwhelming and its people are extraordinarily welcoming. If I out of trip undoubtedly would visit some of the marvels of this beautiful country as: Cañon del Sumidero (Chiapas), Barranca del cobre (Chiuaua), Chichen Itzá (Yucatan)… Besides these beautiful places I would visit the nicest colonial cities: Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Puebla, Mérida…


While I realized these wonderful visits I would taste the best Mexican saucers, since his gastronomy is, for my, one of the best of the world; my favourite saucers are: quesadillas, enchiladas, chilaquiles, tacos… and my favourite dessert is: crepa de cajeta. The Mexican craft is highlight and is becoming a grat tourist attraction because it is beautiful and you can see how people compose it.


It is very exciting to see the devotion and the faith that they have to the virgin of Guadalupe, she is present in all the homes; This faith crosses borders since it makes a couple of years they gave me a medal of her and from this day always I take her with me, therefore I would visit the Basilica of Guadalupe that is located in the beautiful city of Mexico DF. Undoubtedly I would like to fulfill this dream since I am sure that that experience would be unforgettable. 

Sandra Vicente
2n de Batxillerat A


No comments:

Post a Comment