Wednesday, November 9, 2016

EL COLLELL 2016 Genís F. (1 BTX A)

My 3 days in El Collell

 Last Wednesday we went to El Collell, a beautiful camp house in the Pyrenees, where we enjoyed a good time. First of all, we stopped in the city of Banyoles, which is famous because of his huge lake. I loved its landscapes, so I decided to send a picture of the lake to my parents and to share my happiness with them. Then, we continued the trip and in less than an hour we arrived there.  We had lunch and got ready for an amazing adventure there.

 This first day, we went to an adventure circuit, but I didn’t do it because I have vertigo. Nevertheless, I helped those who had problems doing the circuit. After having dinner, we went to sleep. The door was a bit broken because it hadn’t the lock and my room’s partner, Èrik, closed the door to make sure it wasn’t broken. The only thing we made sure was that I was closed in the room and I couldn’t open it. I wasn’t worried because it was a funny situation. Furthermore, because of it, I could know all the staff this first day.

 The second day, we went mountain biking. At the beginning, I had a hard time because I didn’t ride a bike since I was eight but, after that, I enjoyed it and I was proud. Then, in the afternoon, we went to the mountain and we walked there. But, as always, the best things happen when it’s dark and we’re very tired. We sang the Catalan national anthem, “Els segadors”, in an emotional moment.

 My third and last day in El Collell was also very funny. We make war with laser guns and we remembered the Spanish Civil War. Few hours later, we drove a quark, a strange mountain’s car, but I don’t like these things so I decided not to drive it. Then we did archery and I could touch a donkey. Finally, we returned home after three days of tiring but incredible adventures in a lost house, in the middle of the mountains, called El Collell.




Genís Fibla i Costa
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment