Monday, November 14, 2016

SCHOOL COEXISTENCE IN BEGUES 2016. Jordi M. (2 ESO B)

BEGUES 2016

Last Thursday my friends and I went to Begues. When we arrived, we had breakfast in the terrace in front of the house. It was a sunny cold day, so we could do a lot of activities.

First we painted some paper glasses. My glasses were colourful. Next, we drew a tree and we painted it. Some groups used the glasses and the trees to decorate the dining room. My group kept the glasses to play and hang the trees on the wall. Then we played a football game. I don’t know who was the winner, but my team was very good. Later we played another game: one person was blindfolded and had to catch another player and guess who was he or she. They never caught me. Next we watched a short film about bullying and we talked about it. When we finished this activity we were hungry and we had lunch. After that we did an excursion to a lookout. From there we could see a forest and the “El Prat” airport. We saw some planes taking off. Later we had some free time to play and then we did an interview to someone. After that we had a snack, we played more and we had a shower. We finished the day with the dinner and with the night games.


The following day we got up early, we prayed and we had breakfast. Then we could choose an activity. I chose to walk in the forest. At 12 p.m. we did a mass and when it finished we had lunch. After that we came back home. We were tired, but we were very happy. 

JORDI MARTÍ
2 ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment