Thursday, November 17, 2016

SCHOOL COEXISTENCE IN BEGUES 2016 Ariadna S. (2 ESO C)

On 10th-11th of November the students of 2 ESO went to Begues!! (another time). We took the bus early in the morning but our class was separated in two different buses: my friend Xènia went to a bus and I went to another. I felt bored and angry because everybody in the bus had her partner except me. 

When we arrived at spirituality center of Begues we played three games: football, an exercise about bullying and an activity about glasses and trees. In the football match I fell two times and on the glasses and trees activity I was so bored because I thought it was and activity for 3 years old’s children.

After that we had lunch and when we finished, we did an excursion to the forest. Then we did an activity named “4 mirrors and you”. It was too long. The next activity was better: we could choose between playing basketball or football, and I chose the first option.

Xènia and I were so excited because we went to sleep in a bedroom for two. The teachers said us the number of our bedroom; it was 28. The bad thing was the bedroom was the last of the corridor and we were a little scared. Another bad thing was that I could open my suitcase. But the worst thing was that, after taking a shower, we found a giant spider on Xènia’s towel. We started to shout and Palmira came to our room and killed the spider.

After this “animal adventure” we had dinner and we played a game called “La bandera”. Then we went to the bedrooms and … we found 4 dead spiders!! Our friend Estel came to our bedroom, took off her shoes and a worm appeared. Our bedroom was animal friendly!!

Friday we woke up at 8:00 o’clock. We dressed and we made a prayer before having breakfast. The breakfast was really good!! After that we went another time to the forest to find offerings for the eucharist. When the eucharist was finished, we had lunch and finally we took the bus to return to Barcelona.
It was my worst stay in Begues ever!!




Ariadna Subiràs i Coll
2on ESOC

No comments:

Post a Comment