Sunday, November 6, 2016

School Trip to BODEGUES TORRES. Estanis J. (2 ESO C)

BODEGUES TORRES

Yesterday I went to Bodegues Torres with the school.

I woke up at 7:15, after that I had breakfast and then I washed my teeth, my face and my hands. I prepared my bag and I went to the school. Once there I had to spent list, all of the students of the class were there. The teacher said that we had to go to the coach and we all went. When we arrived at the coach I sat with Javi, Marc, and David behind, we all spent a good time playing Pokemon Go and Clash Royale

When we arrived, we had a break, I ate a sandwich and some sweets before the visit. The visit was amazing. First of all we went with a little train around the winery. There were a lot of barrels to keep the wine. After that, we watched a video that explained the evolution of Bodegues Torres. Then we tasted the wine, it was a good experience. The guide took us to the vineyards. After we went to a little museum, it was very nice. And the last thing that we visited was tu shop, it had a lot of differents types of wine.

After the visit we went to the place where we had lunch. There was a sport hall, we had lunch fast to play football. We were playing for a long time. After thirteen minutes that we were playing we lost the ball and the rest of the time we were playing with and other ball. We did a triangular, the teams were like the class. Our class was the better, we won more matches that the others.


At the hour of leaving the sport hall we went to the coach. There we did the same as in going, we were listening to music and playing Pokemon Go and Clash Royale. We arrived at the school at 16:20 and I and my friends went for a walk. 

At 18.00 I went to my house, I did the homeworks and I went to training tennis. I explained to my tennis friends the excursion and said: waaauuu, it was amazing!!!!!


ESTANIS JIMÉNEZ
2nd ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment