Saturday, November 12, 2016

U.S. EXCHANGE Clara B. (1 BTX A)

MY EXPERIENCE IN THE USA

First of all, I want to say that this experience has been the best one.  All started one Friday, we woke up very early and we took a plane to Maryland. When we arrived, our exchange students were there, receiving us with a big banner and our names were written on it.  After that, we went to the first football game of the season, because Good Counsel was playing, and of course, GC won!

We spent the weekend with our families and on Sunday we went to a BBQ with all the students. My family and I went to the pumpkin patch, and there we saw the best sunset ever. On Monday we went to the school, when I arrived, I thought it was like High School Musical; Our Lady of Good Counsel is like the schools that appear in the films.

During the week, we had some classes and we went to Washington DC to see the monuments and some museums. On Thursday we went to the Baltimore Aquarium and in the afternoon, Sophia, my exchange student, brought us to a Poms Practice and I had a very good time watching them dancing, being that I dance since I was 5 years old.

Last Saturday we went shopping all day at Tyson’s Mall, and in the afternoon we met at Gavi’s and we slept there. In the morning, Gavi’s mum prepared us a delicious breakfast, and after that we went to the Church.

To sum up, I want to repeat that this experience has been the best I have had in my life, and I can’t wait to see them again.




Clara Bayona

No comments:

Post a Comment