Monday, November 7, 2016

EL COLLELL 2016. Pol P. (1 BTX B)

El Collell

Last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday all the course of Batxillerat went to El Collell and I personally think it has been a great experience.

The place where we stayed was really nice, in the middle of the mountains. We had so much free time, what is really good, because we didn't spend that time with the mobile phone (in part, because we didn't have internet connection) so we played ping pong, table football, badminton or just we sat down relaxing and listening to music. 

The bedrooms were okay and there were many bathrooms and showers so it was fine too. I found the food was really good if we compare it with for example the school food so I can't complain about it haha.

But the part I really loved about these experience were all the guys that were working there, because apart from preparing for us activities which I personally loved like doing archery, driving quads, a laser tag in the forest or trekking and showing us how to use a compass, we all could see that they loved what they did so in some way they made us laugh a lot and they made us enjoy many more times all the activities. So for these reason I think they are the best camp monitors I've ever had.

I really recommend to go to el Collell to everyone younger than me, I'm pretty sure they will enjoy as I have done!

POL PERPINYÀ
1 BTX B


No comments:

Post a Comment