Saturday, November 12, 2016

EL COLLELL 2016 Èrik E. ( 1 BTX A )

El Collell   

                      
 Last Wednesday we went to el Collell, a house which is in Catalonia near Besalú, we spent there 3 days. When we arrived,  we chose our bedroom, I slept with Genís, the room wasn’t very big, but it was enough for us. Then we had lunch and after having some free time, we did a class activity. Furthermore, my group went to do an American circuit in a forest. I didn’t do it, because the trees were too high and I have got dizziness. Then we played some game to know more about ourselves. At night, we made a night game in the forest.


On Thursday we got up at 8 o’clock and then we had breakfast. During the morning we went by bike to a river, and there some of my classmates jumped into it, but I didn’t. Then we went back to the house. We had lunch and then in our free time, Genís and I took two old chairs and we sat on them and with other classmates, and teachers too, we made a social circle talking about whatever we wanted. In the afternoon, we did an orientation route. After having dinner, we went to a karaoke, and some of my classmates sang. To finish it, Genís and I sang euphorically the national hymn of Catalonia, Els Segadors. The night finished with a disco.

On Friday, after getting up, we packed our suitcases and we went to have breakfast. Moreover, we went to play in the forest with laser guns and my team won. Then we had some quad driving lessons and we learnt how to shoot an arrow. Then we had lunch and we put the suitcases into the bus and we came back to Barcelona.


From my point of view, I think it was a really good experience, because I liked the house, the environment, and I could spend a lot of time having fun with my friends and classmates, and also with teachers!


ÈRIK ESTEBAN
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment