Sunday, November 20, 2016

MY FAVOURITE PLACE: LONDON Ariadna S. ( 2 ESO C)

MY FAVOURITE PLACE


Every year, I travel to a different place, but the truth is that all the places are beautiful and I don’t have a favourite place. However, London is the city that caught more my attention.
    

I went to London the summer of 2014, with my cousins and my uncles, so it was a very funny travel. The first thing that I liked is the house where we stayed. The house had three floors and it was situated in Notting Hill.





London has got a lot of museums but we only visited two of them: The British Museum and the Natural History Museum, it has got a lot of dinosaur skeletons. We also visited the Big Ben and the House of Parliament. They were very big. We went in it and the guide explained the history. Another thing that we did is calling to my grandmother on a telephone box. We also visited the London Tower and the Queens jewels. They were so beautiful!!!



 
London has got a lot of beautiful and fantastic buildings, but, they are beautiful to watch if you aren’t tall!!! For this we went to London Eye. There are fantastic views of all London!!! London Eye is a big wheel. We also visited a lot of things like Hyde Park, Candem and Notting Hill markets, the changing of the guard in Buckingham Palace …
 


 

The truth is that I’m a so lucky girl because I went 3 times to London, my favourite city!!



ARIADNA SUBIRÀS
2 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment