Thursday, November 17, 2016

SCHOOL COEXISTENCE IN BEGUES 2016. Estel G. (2 ESO A)

BEGUES

It is November 10, and we go on school trips in Begues.

The teachers agreed that at 8.15 am we were at school, and we (Ariadna, Núria, Nerea and I), who always meet to go to school, were a quarter of an hour before to arrive on time. When we were there we meet the seven and we divided by class. In the trip I went with Núria. Behind we had Ariadna and next we had Nerea and Yasmin. Núria had downloaded an app: "prueba or verdad."
We were playing the whole trip, it was fun! I had to paint her a mustache, draw her to the face, paint a fingernail of each color, could not say whether or not ... me, I had to talk about slow and as a robot throughout the game, and i had to imitate people.

When we arrived, we had breakfast, and then we went to leave the luggage in the room. There we played the "la gallina cega". with the bad luck that I fell and I hurt the knee! 

I was quite hurt and Mireia gave me ice. After that, we went in a room and they showed us a video about Bullying.

Then, we did an activity which had to draw some glasses according to as if we were examining if we had good luck, bad luck ...

Later, they did a football match, but I didn’t play because I hurt my knee.

After the match, we had lunch and we sat the seven together. Then, Mar asked me if I was able to accompany her to the bathroom, and we went to the bathroom.

She was there for a while and when she finished we left out… and there was no one!! We were very scared, we went up and we went back down... until we felt that Victor called us. We didn't take much time to row they, as it did recently had left. We went to the viewpoint and we did a lot of photos, and we wrote “ GS ' 16” on the ground. We were there very little time, and we returned.

That afternoon we did different activities. We had a snack, and we were split into different groups. The 7 we were going together and we went to a room. There they told us that we had to do an interview on the girl of the side. As we were odd, Núria, Mar and I went together. They gave us a dossier to complete the interview. When we finished, we made an "amic invisible". They gave us a piece of paper with the name of who we played, and we had to write a letter. I had to do it to Mar.

 After we installed in the rooms, and I slept with Mar, what a coincidence. We had dinner, and we did the night games. That night we played the flag, agame (it was the 11:30) left us time to go to the rooms and the Xènia and Ariadne came to my room. At 12:30, we went to the rooms to sleep. Here finishes the 1st day.

 We were to wake up close to the 8, and we went to the church. When we finished we went down to breakfast. There were doughnut, cream of cocoa, butter and jam and cereals. over breakfast, we went to do activities. We were able to choose between making theatre, sing, go get the offerings or play football. Since I did no longer hurt to the knee, I played football with Nerea, Julia and Yasmin. the rest went to look for the offerings.


After we went to the church an hour and we went to lunch because we were all hungry. There was rice, chicken and ice cream. to finish we split into different groups and we play to the “mocador”. Finally, we got on the bus (I went with Xènia) and we went back to Barcelona.


ESTEL GÓMEZ
2 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment