Saturday, November 8, 2014

FACE READING. Èrik E. (3r ESO A)


 Me: 

Face: quite square
 Eyebrows: thin and curved
  Eyes: round and wide apart
   Nose: wide and short
Mouth: narrow


I have got a quite square face, so in theory, 
I am ambitious and I am a determined person.
I think that I am not a very ambitious person, 
but it’s true that I am a very determined
 and sometimes a very obstinate person.

My eyebrows are thin, I am a confident person, 
and curved, I am a curious person (that is very true!!).
According to my eyes, I am innocent (I don’t know very well if it’s true), and I am a very tolerant person, but not with my brother. And finally, my narrow mouth, means that I am a mean person, and this is true.



My Parents:

My mum has got a round face, so she is friendly and sensitive.
Her eyebrows are thin and straight, so she is not very confident, and she is active (and this is very true).
She is very intelligent and tolerant, because her eyes are oval and they are wide apart. According to her nose she is shy ( I reckon that this isn’t true) and cheerful. And, her large mouth means that she is a generous person.


My dad has got a square face, so he is ambitious and determined.
He is  very serious and active, because his eyebrows are heavy and straight.
His eyes are round and wide apart, so he is innocent, and he is tolerant (I don’t agree with this…). His wide and short nose means that he is confident and cheerful.

And, according to his mouth, he is mean (and this is very true).


My brother and my grandmother:

My brother Arnau                                     My grandmother Pascuala
·        Face: long                                                    Face: square
·        Eyebrows: thin and curved                          Eyebrows: thin and straight
·        Eyes: round and wide apart                        Eyes: round and wide apart
·        Nose: small and short                                  Nose: small and short
·        Mouth: narrow                                            Mouth: narrow




     My brother has got a square face, so he is ambitious and determined.
He has got thin and straight eyebrows, so he is confident and active ( and this is very true, because he likes sports, and he plays tennis and pediment, and he does karate).
His eyes are round and wide apart, so he is innocent, and he is tolerant  (like at my father, I don’t agree with this…). His small and short nose means that he is shy (very true) and cheerful.
And, according to his mouth, he is mean ( as a good catalan jajaja).

My granny has got a long face, so she is practical( very true) and sensible ( also very true).Her eyebrows are thin and curved, so she is not very confident, and she is curious. She is very innocent and tolerant, because her eyes are round and they are wide apart. Her small and short nose means that she is shy and cheerful ( I don’t agree with this…). And according to her mouth, she is a little bit mean.

ÈRIK ESTEBAN
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment