Sunday, November 9, 2014

MY FAVOURITE ADVERTISEMENT EVER. Ignasi M. (1 BATX A)

My favorite advertisement

I had never asked myself which is my favorite advertisement, until today and it hasn't been easy, but I've remembered an old one which I liked when I was a child and I've already found it on Youtube!

I've chosen it because I liked this advertisement when I was younger and I always laughed at it with my father and my grandfather. What I like the most of it is the song, even though it's in Spanish. What I don't really mind about it if the product they're trying to sell is a car, food or whatever.

I think it's an original advertisement, not only because the toys have nothing to do with the car, although they are to show that it's a big car, another reason to say that it's original would be that it's not the kid the one who puts the toys in the trunk, the toys go themselves into it.



Ignasi Martínez
1 BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment