Sunday, November 2, 2014

MALALA YOUSAFZAI-NOBEL PEACE PRIZE 2014 Marc d. H. (1BATX A)

''One Child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world'' - Malala Yousafzai

When you told me to bring a composition for the following Monday about Malala Yousafzai, I didn't know who she was. When I started to write this ''wonderful composition'' I read the story about this woman, the truth is that this hit me a lot! 

I won't tell the complete biography or prizes that she has won like many of my classmates ... I will give my opinion about this matter reflected in our society. 

Every year when September arrives, I only see faces of horror when the people see that the school arrives in their calendars. When I was reading this story, I wonder about how it is that there are many people dying in our world to achieve education for all while others curse the start of school? We see the education like a torture or a jail, but, unfortunately, we don't see the benefits that this brings to us in the future.

 I see unfair that people who don't have the the desire to study can get an education and people like Malala Yousafzai can't get it... The truth is that there is an especial connexion with Malala Yousafzai and us (my classmates), because she has more or less our age, and this facilitates that the story empathize with us. 

My question is: If we were in the same situation... Would we act in the same way? I don't think so... Before concluding this composition, I would like to say that I consider that if we were in the same situation of Malala, not many of us would have the same courage like her. And I think that has more than deserved every award that she has.

Marc de Haro
1 BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment