Sunday, November 9, 2014

MY FAVOURITE ADVERTISEMENT EVER. Marina P. (1 BATX B)


I LIKE THIS ADVERTISEMENT

I’m going to recommend you this advertisement about the game of “JUST DANCE 4”. I like music, I like dancing, and I think this advertisement is funny.

Firstly, I’m going to talk about the game. It’s about dancing, and you have to copy the steps of the people who appear on the television, because it is a game where you need a Play Station or a WII. It’s funny when you dance with more people, because it is an amusing choreography. The game has different songs that are popular at that moment. 

Secondly, I’m going to explain the advertisement. There appear a lot of people dancing with the game, and we can see the people on the television, that they are computer drawings, who dance too. The real people wear with clothes of many colours; the people on the television wear colourful clothes. During the advertisement, it sounds the song “Good Feeling-Flo Rida”. All the people that appear on it are very happy and they are having a good time with this game and they are staying with their friends and they are doing a party. The advertisement has a lot of beautiful colours, it transmit you happiness because all the people on it are smiling. 

Finally, I think you will like it. It’s funny and you hear music. I like it because I love music; I can’t live without music. If you like the advertisement, you can buy the game and dance with your friends and you will spend a great time with them. If you play a lot, you can be a very good dancer!

Here you have the link. Hope you like it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkscrKN6cI


Marina Poza
1BTX “B”

No comments:

Post a Comment