Monday, November 10, 2014

MY FAVOURITE ADVERTISEMENT EVER. Anna M. (1BATX B)

MY FAVOURITE ADVERT

It is universally acknowledged the adverts are hated. When the film is in the best part, always adverts start.

Although I hate adverts, I need to accept that there are adverts I love. For example  “Toyota Auris Hybrid Feel!” or “Bezoya” advert. They are very positive and I love them.

 

Toyota advert is about a man inside the car, singing with the music  but in fact he is in the middle of India with a lot of cars, people and an elephant!!!  Nevertheless he is singing and happy with his music and he disconnects from around.

 

Bezoya advert is very similar because it is very positive, as far as I’m concerned it is more positive than the other. This tries to find the best face of the life and when you watch these types of adverts I believe that you try to be more positive in your life.

 

There is no denying that there are adverts that change you and your thinking. Despite a lot of people hate them, they are very important. And the both I talked before I recommend to you Lurdes because they are different than the others; very originals and this can change your mood. For this reason I think you have to watch them when you are a bit sad or angry and your feels will turn to happiness.

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Ock2MQ9LE

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anVIlCWJaDo 



Anna Marsal Villalón

1r BTX “B”

No comments:

Post a Comment