Friday, November 7, 2014

MY STAY IN THE U.S. Anna M. (1 BATX B)

EXCHANGE 2014

I’m very lucky because I have had an incredible experience.

It’s said that Washington is an incredible city and I have to admit that it is true because when I went to it, I was impacted. Washington is a beautiful city and it’s better than the films.

We went to a lot of places like Annapolis (the capital city of Maryland), Washington, China Town, the aquarium, etc. Although we visited all of these places, my favorite is Washington.







I believe that I met my American twin because she is like me. All of my friends told me she was very similar to me. On this basis, I love her, she is incredible and I have had fun times with her and her madness. She is very pretty and adorable, she is my marmot indeed, because she went to sleep at 21:00!!! And one day I said to her: “You are a marmot!” and she didn’t understand me because she didn’t know what is a marmot, but I explained to her and now she is my marmot and I am her marmot.



My worst experience was the horrible clock in her house... It’s terrifying! The first time I heard the clock I was scared. The first sound is the cu-cut like a bird but then… oh my god.. The clock sounded like a horror films, the typical song of spirits. Also it’s very strange. It is normal clocks sounds at o’clock, a quarter to… Nevertheless it sounds as a case in point at 20:10 or 21:50.. Well, as you can see, all very normal!


I have had a really good time with all of exchanges girls and boys. They are incredible and I wish could return to the USA.





Ah! And I did my first “tortilla de patatas”. They love it!




Anna Marsal Villalón

1r BTX “B”

No comments:

Post a Comment