Sunday, January 25, 2015

"AND I THINK TO MYSELF, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" Paula M. (3r ESO C)


“And I think to myself what a wonderful world” that’s what I always think when I watch this photo, it makes me feel like I’m in a different planet, like I’m too close to another reality, it’s obvious we cannot see this everyday but I would do anything to spend 10 minutes of my time watching this picture.

It shows that the man can do splendid things as this, the high ceiling of La Sagrada Família.

We all know it for its great stateliness, it shapes awake the imagination of everyone, not everyone sees the same in that picture. Here all has sense, the shapes, the sun, that gets inside like the light that takes you to heaven, … everything is a set of explosion, imagination and creativity.


PAULA MONTESINOS

No comments:

Post a Comment