Monday, January 12, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions. Aida B. (1 BATX A)

My New Year’s Resolutions


For this new year I have some purposes, my resolutions are not of those that you start to wonder at the end of 2014 eating the grapes in a hurry, not of those that you think while celebrating the 2015 with your friends. Most of my goals are something that I always say and I never do. Perhaps this year is good one.

I've always wanted to sign up for ballroom dancing, when I was a little girl I was spellbound watching those girls so elegant, delicate and at the same time sexy, but I always leave the idea, for not having a dance couple, believing that I wouldn’t be good enough and for stereotypes of thinking that the class will be full of old people.

Another of my goals for this year is to start finally with a strict diet, because as far as I remember I only endured a diet for two days in a row... I consider myself a healthy person, I go ever day to the gym and I attempt to take care of my figure, but all that work, I lose it my whims (chocolate, cookies, potato chips...), I  really think  that eating what you fancy at each moment is one of the biggest pleasures in life, but passes invoice.

The third objective, but not less important, is to eliminate the laziness at the time of studying and doing homework, I want to get the first Batxillerat with a high mark to be prepared for second year coming and then the University.

AIDA BORRULL
1 BATX A


No comments:

Post a Comment