Sunday, January 11, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions. Brittany W. (1 BATX B)

New Year’s resolution

2014 was a year which I will never forget .It has been filled with a lot of highs and lows .During the past Year I have won the golf player of the year award, made some amazing memories with the friends I love and care about in Westport (surfing and kayaking), had a fabulous 17th birthday, hottest summer on record and of course the big move to Barcelona.

The last three months of 2014 have been the most challenging and rewarding months of my life. If I was to be completely honest the thought of starting a new school where everybody speaks català and castellà was extremely daunting. I did not know how I was going to cope and make friends with out the language. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and that every person in the year warmly welcomed me to the school.

2015 A new year…

This year I have many things I would like to achieve. The one thing on the top of my list is to improve my Castella and catala. To be able to communicate to my fellow classmates and build more friendships within the school.

I would also like to continue athletics and golf. Competing in triathlons during the summer and golf competitions. I hope to be more focused and strive to be the best I can be in everything I set out to do. I would like to train even harder than I did last year. Another goal for this year is to complete the three month aviation private pilot license course in Sabadell airport.

The main thing  that I  would like  accomplish is to be a more friendly ,outgoing and sociable person  I hope to maintain all the principles and  morals that I have been taught and  empower somebody to achieve their own personal goals in life.

 I am sure that the list will grow as the year progresses. 2014 will be difficult to top but I will try my best to make 2015 a year that I can be proud of.


By Brittany Isabella Windvogel

No comments:

Post a Comment