Monday, January 5, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions Dani P. (1 BATX B)

My new years resolutions

All of people have or should have resolutions for the New Year 2015.

I think that the most typical purposes will be "I will start doing sport" or "I will have better marks than last year", I don’t know.  I asked my grandfather about his purposes for the next year and he said that he only wanted health for him, for his wife (my grandma) and for all of us.

I was surprised. I didn’t understand why he only purposes health, If I compare these purposes versus my purposes I have a lot. I want to be a better person, I want to have better marks in this 2nd term, I want to upgrade my physical form doing more sport, I want to be more friendly.


Cuadro de texto: Dani Pérez Sanz
1r BTX B
These are my New Year's resolutions. 

I hope you have your purposes for the New Year!

DANI PÉREZ SANZ
1 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment