Sunday, January 25, 2015

RIVER IN THE CITY Marc M. (3r ESO A)


Every Saturday I go to train to my club but one day there happened one unusual thing. One pipeline exploded and there was lot of water very near from my club. The water went along Rambla Onze de Setembre. It was an amazing river of dirty water. It was a little bit disgusting. The pipeline was in front of a building and the people tried to go to the street but they couldn't because there was so much  water that they opened the door and the water went into the building. 

I didn't have luck because the street where I had to go was covered by the river so we had to make a trip. 

Policemen and firemen came to the pipeline. The floor was up and there was a very big hole. It was also scary because this could be a very big problem. 


MARC MALAGUILLA

No comments:

Post a Comment