Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I could change my life ... PAULA F. (1 BATX B)

What would I change in my life?

If I could change my life, I would change it in three ways. The first way would be to have a dog. The second way would be to have more time. The last way I would change my life would be to take the first certificate exam and to pass it.

If I could have a dog, I would be happier because I have always wanted one but my parents always said no. My parents say that if we had a bigger house, then we could have a dog.

Everybody wants more money to live better and I’m one of them, but instead of having money I prefer to have time because if I had more time I could do whatever I want. I would have time for everything and I won’t have to do all the things at the last moment.

If I had the first certificate I would be able to have a good job. Nowadays if you don’t have it, you won’t find any because here there is a lot of tourism so, to have a job you have to speak English fluently.

Paula Fornieles
1r BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment