Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions. Gerard F. (1 BATX A )

NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS

After a really nice 2014 where I’ve met new people, I’ve spent time with my friends and family, I can say that this year 2014 has been one of the best year in my life, because it has got many ups and less downs during the year. But now, 2015 is coming and all of us should have some goals to fulfill along the New Year.

Usually, people goals are things like: going to the gym, giving up smoking, having a girlfriend or starting a diet. But these are not my goals because I fortunately don’t smoke and I also don’t go to the gym because I train really hard at my basketball team, so one of my goals would be trying to work harder in basketball because I would like to improve as much as I can, also enjoying what I do. And that is a new goal for this 2015, I would like to do everything that I enjoy doing, because sometimes I just do activities or things because my parents or my friends love doing, but I don’t so I should learn how to say ‘No’ when I want.

I have some other goals at school; I would like to be the best student I can by improving my marks. And I’m going to try to be more concentrated at Math class to improve my first term mark much more.

Finally, my last goal for this 2015 is trying to be friendlier to other people, because sometimes my friends tell me that I’m not really friendly and I am not aware about it so I would try to realize it.





Gerard Ferreiro

No comments:

Post a Comment